life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Museums and things to do

I think I'm gonna get a family membership to the Discovery Center, and pay the little extra to get the ACM Reciprocal Program Membership, which would give us free admission to lots of other museums.

http://www.thediscoverycenter.org/membership.html

http://www.childrensmuseums.org/visit/us_members.htm#newyork

Including the Strong Museum of Play in Rochester, which I've really been wanting to take the kids to, The ScienCenter in Ithaca, which the kids love, and the Crayola Center in Easton PA. If I'm going to get the DC membership, it would totally be worth my while to pay a little more and then get free admission to the other places. If we go to each of those places only once in the next year, it already paid for itself.

Sooooo I think I'm gonna do it. We go to Ithaca once every couple months anyway, to shop at the consignment stores. We go to the Rochester area at Thanksgiving time to my uncle's, we could make a weekend of it and go to the Strong Museum of Play. And the Crayola Factory is only just over 2 hours away... we could totally do a day trip there a few times in a year!!

Ohhhh I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment