life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, August 14, 2009

Some days are harder than others

I've just been having a rough time lately. I don't know why. Usually summer is when I feel my best.

I think that my grief has a lot to do with it. I have been SOOOO busy so much of the time that the shock of this situation has taken a *long* time to wear off.

I'm lonely. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm overwhelmed and frustrated. I never expected to be raising these kids alone.

It's tough. It's really, really, really tough.

I miss Anthony so much. So much. SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. It hurts.

It's not just Anthony I miss. It's being *with* someone. Having someone to share everything with. Laying next to someone at night and feeling a warm body next to me. Having someone 'in this' with me 100%. Not that I would expect any future guy to be in this with me 100%... but 80% or so seems reasonable.

I have a lot more to say but I'm just not up to it.

So I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment