life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekend

It's already Saturday.

Mom will be home very late tomorrow night.
I've been so busy I've barely noticed she's not here!

Last night I bought myself a coat.
I know that sounds silly. But I am so excited about it.
I hate coats. I have a heavy winter coat that I only wear if it's absolutely freezing.
Yesterday, I was cold. I went without a coat for the first half of the day. And I froze.
Then I put on my winter coat. And I boiled. And I hated it. It's heavy, it's huge, it's bulky.
I would rather be cold.
So I went to WalMart and I found a coat! It's lightweight but warm. But not hot.
I know it's silly to be so excited about a coat. But I am anyway!

Pauline took my three kiddos last night for a sleepover.
So, for the first time EVER, I'm getting some time with just Holden and Dante.
It's been nice.
I let them sleep with me last night.
So, although I didn't get much sleep, it was sooo nice to snuggle.
I ended up across the bottom of the bed at some point. There was more room down there.
They were up until after eleven last night, and they woke up at 630 this morning.
Ugh.
Luckily I was able to keep them in bed for a couple more hours with some cartoons :o)

Anyway, enjoying the day with my boys, hoping to get the downstairs cleaned back up, swept, and mopped.

Then picking up my kiddos later, dropping the boys off, and possibly a sleepover here with Jason and his kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the coat! I totally understand the excitement of buying something special, just for you. It's not "what" it is, it's just the fact of getting something for yourself. <3 And how wonderful that you were able to spend some quality time with the boys. I'm sure they soaked it up. <3 (And you did, too! xoxo)

    ReplyDelete