life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hellooooo weekend!

I'm so excited for this weekend.

I'm dropping the kids off with MiMa and Grampa tomorrow morning.

Doing a photoshoot with MiMa's niece and great nephews.

Meeting up with a couple of old friends, Amanda (did a photoshoot with her last week! we went to high school together, played on the tennis team together) and Mahri (did a mini photoshoot with her at our friend Candice's wedding... we went to *elementary* school together and just reconnected via facebook about a year ago).

Going to PA with Jason to hang out with his brother and sister in law.

On Sunday, I'm gonna try to sleep in.

Then lunch and a movie with Amy.

Then picking up my kiddos.

It's gonna be a busy but wonderful weekend!!!

On another note, it's supposed to rain for the next week straight, after tomorrow!

Ewwww.

I'm desperately hoping for a sunny day so I can get some nice pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes.

Anyway, I've got an early morning to look forward to tomorrow, so I've gotta get to sleep.
Hopefully the kids pass out soon, they're still up :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment