life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25

I had an amazing weekend.
Photoshoot (second in a week!).
Kid-free Bonnie time.
Time with my sweetie.
Time to talk.
Time with a great friend.

Time for ME.

It was amazing, and I can't wait until my next opportunity :o)

Check out my photography blog.
Pics from the most recent sessions are up.

I'm feeling really good about my photography.
I'm getting lots of requests, starting to charge for my time, and having a blast.
What more could I ask for?!?!

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
I would LOVE to be able to make a living from it.
I doubt it will take me that far.
But if I can make a little extra money doing something I love, that's more than enough.

:o)

Busy week ahead.
Kids are sick with colds. Noses running like faucets. Charlize is home sick today.
Two Halloween parades on Friday, hoping they're at different enough times that I can make it to both.
Thinking more and more about Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Nuff for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment