life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've barely been on the computer.

LOL.

A little!

But not much. Honestly.

I had a photoshoot yesterday with a friend from high school.
Check it out on my photography blog (link somewhere over on the right!).

I've got pics to post, I've been slacking, seriously.

I'm exhausted, even though I was asleep by 930 last night.

So much to do.

So much I want to do.

Never enough time.

Spending time flipping through pictures and dreaming of scrapbooking.

Spending time flipping through pictures and tearing up because my kids are so gorgeous and perfect.
Especially in pictures.
Cuz pictures aren't loud.
And they don't talk back!

Missing Anthony an extra lot lately.
More than I have in a long time.
Don't get me wrong, I miss him every day.
But lately... just moreso.

Anyway, things to do.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment