life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday

It's been an off day, all around.

I babysat my sister's 3 kids today, for 10 hours.

In addition to my own 3 kids.

We went to the pal center for a few hours, which was nice and relatively low-stress.

Jeremiah took a nap when we got home.

I layed Liliya down too but she wouldn't stay down.

I started getting a headache, and my head is pounding, still, after several hours, ibuprofen, and tylenol.

My eating today hasn't been great, but it hasn't been terrible. I finished off one of the kids sandwiches at the center, and I had a handful of goldfish like crackers. We're having chinese for dinner, I got beef and broccolli with white rice instead of fried.

Like I said, not great.

But oh well.

I am pretty sore from the 3 miles on the treadmill last night.

How long does it take for the soreness to go away, once you're working out regularly??

Since I'm really not feeling great tonight, I think I'm going to try 'Walk Away the Pounds', seems less strenuous than the gym and 30DS, but I want to make sure I do *something*.

This day is not going to fare well with a rating, unfortunately, so far, I give it a 4. But tomorrow is another day, I'm going to bed early, gonna get some good sleep, and, again, tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry you had kind of a rotten day. It takes generally 2-3 days to get the lactic acid in your system to calm down so that you don't have as much pain. Sometimes there's even pain on the 4th day, if you really pushed it. Tim says that it's common for the pain to be it's worst on the 3rd day, although that hasn't been my experience. When you're sore, it's best to take it easy. (I have trouble with this, but here's what the "experts" say about it lol) Remember that half of your exercise routine is doing the physical work to tear your muscles apart (literally!) but the other (and more important) half is allowing them to heal. That's what actually builds the muscle up. You tear your muscle tissue in order to make it grow. So you need your rest. :n)

    You're doing so great, Bonnie! I'm really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete