life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Self Improvement

My friend Amy once came up with this idea for a 2 month self improvement program.

Basically, you write down your daily motions, as they are now. Then you write down the way you *wish* your days were. Things you could realistically improve.

For one month, you do what you always do, just as you always do them.

At the end of the day, you journal about your day, what you did, what you wish you had done or hadn't done, and you rate your overall happiness for that particular day.

For the second month, you live life the way you wish it was, according to your second list, the things you could realistically improve. You do this every day for 30 days, whether you feel like doing it or not, journal at the end of every day like during the first month, and rate your happiness level for each day.

I'm going to give it a shot.

But I'm going to jump right into deciding how I could realistically improve my life and going straight for the second month.

Here goes nothing... I begin on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment