life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

In recent news...

It's Friday, but this weekend won't be slowing down.



Yesterday I had photoshoot with an adorable little guy who just turned 6 months old.

Jason was awesome (like he always is <3) and met me there to keep the kids busy and away from Aden while I took the pics.


You can see more of the little guy here on my photography blog :o)




In other news...



Rayce just finished his antibiotic, and Charlize just started hers.

Why is strep going around this house, in July?!

I woke up feeling a little scratchy, and I'm scared. That monstrous case of strep I had several months ago... I want to live in a bubble just thinking about it :o(

Speaking of antibiotics, why, for the same ailment, does Rayce get prescribed a twice a day for a week antibiotic, while Charlize is prescribed a three times a day for 10 days drug that has to be refrigerated?



My kids are finally sleeping in.

Yes, that's right... for the last week+, they have been sleeping in, sometimes even past NINE!! One day they all slept till 1030!!!



Charlize is 95% potty trained.

Since her birthday on June 15th, she has been in panties, and had not one single accident.

She has woken up dry every morning since then, save for two days.

*Hallelujahhhhhhh*



I'm sooooo tired, I hope I can get through the weekend.

I haven't decided yet if I think the boys should come this weekend.

We skipped last weekend because of Rayce's strep, and I had them all day Tuesday to make up for it.

I hate to do it again, but I don't want them getting sick too, and Charlize just started her antibiotic last night.

I hate making decisions that upset other people.

I don't want the boys to be upset, which they will be, but I don't want them to get sick, either, especially since they have no insurance coverage at the moment.

Then we have a family thing on Sunday, which I'm praying we'll be healthy enough to go to (should be as long as my scratchy throat doesn't turn in to more, and as long as Liliya doesn't catch this!).

Jason's going to meet us there, and a bunch of people from Mom's side will be going, it will be great time.

Then of course we've gotta see fireworks Sunday night.

Gotta.

But with as tired as I am at this moment, the thought of spending an hour+ driving home from the fireworks because of traffic... well, it wears me out.

Maybe Jason will drive :o)



Anyway, 'nuff for now. More in a few days or so.







1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the kids, Bonnie. I'm crossing my fingers for a healthy family for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete