life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A perfect Saturday, so far

And this Saturday has been perfect so far.

Charlize is feeling better, and the biggest spot in her throat looks smaller and less sore.

Rayce was verrry grumpy and whiney this morning but I'm chalking it up to him having been sick? I hope?

Holden is behaving better than usual.

Dante is himself.

And Liliya is herself.

I cleaned up when I first got up. Picked up, swept, mopped, cleaned the ferret cage.

The kids spent the entire morning playing in the backyard in their undies.

They had cereal for lunch out on the deck. Fruit Loops.

Jason stopped over with the kids because they were in the neighborhood for Hannah's swim class anyway.

The kids all played for maybe an hour, and he just left to go grocery shopping and feed his kids lunch.

Now, Camp Isaac is having a snack.


I'm planning to get the kids down for a short nap (hopefully!), switch the laundry, pack a diaper bag and a cooler with some sandwiches for dinner, then hit the pool and the park with the kiddos. We'll do a little swimming, a little playing, have something to eat, then I'll drop the boys off, come home and get things ready for our picnic tomorrow :o)

Yes, I would defintiely say, that today has been a perfect Saturday, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment