life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Partayyy

The kids had a great birthday party yesterday.

It was so incredibly disorganized that I'm almost glad we didn't have too many guests.

I've learned my lesson.

Next time I plan a party, I'm picking the boys up on the way to the party instead of the day before.

I can't get *anything* done with 5 kids underfoot.

Duh!!

Anyway, it was nice, albeit disorganized and slightly chaotic.

The kids had fun, that's all that matters.

They didn't get a ton of stuff, but they are thrilled with every single thing they did get.

Which makes me very happy!!

I'll leave you with some pictures from the day...






















And to end the post, my favorite pic of the day... dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and the staff came over to get the whole place to wish their new friend Charlize a great big happy birthday YEEHAW, and she stood on that shair with her hand up in the air, grinning from ear to ear!!!


:o)

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. This. Picture!

    I'm sooo glad you guys had a great time! :n) Love you and the whole family, Bonnie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete