life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stuff

I got a back-to-school catalogue today.

Got me thinking about stuff.

So I figured I'd make a list, so I can stop thinking about it.

For back to school/fall/winter, we need:

The kids all need long sleeved shirts, turtlenecks, and sweaters/sweatshirts/hoodies.

They've all got plenty of jeans, PJ's, and their coats from last year should fit again this year.

Charlize needs a couple pair of khakis.

Rayce and Charlize will need new sneakers for school. Liliya, Dante, and Holden all have plenty of hand-me-downs. I would like to get Charlize a pair of UGG type boots again this year... Liliya will fit into Charlize's from last year.

We will need some snow boots and some snow pants... I have to pull out what we have and see what fits who and get rid of whatever won't fit anyone.

I'll have to get 'supplies' too. Rayce already got his supply list, it's ridiculously long.

If Megan gets Holden signed up for Head Start, he'll need a backpack.

And as long as I'm thinking about stuff and writing lists, I've been thinking about Christmas already too. I'm going to try to buy something for each kid every month from August until December. I might ask Mom if she'd be willing to do the same. It will cut back on pre-Christmas stress (mentally, financially, and time-wise). I'm putting a lot of thought into it this year, because I've been spending a lot of time purging the things that are broken and not played with anymore. I don't just want to bring more into the house that's going to end up at the Salvation Army, ya know?

Christmas Ideas, I'll keep a running list and add to it as I think of ideas.

Rayce- Bakugans, science-y type stuff (microscope, telescope?), bank that keeps track of how much money he has in it, early chapter books (esp Magic Tree House)

Holden and Dante- Power Rangers, Super Hero anything, action figure anything, socks and undies for at their mothers house

Charlize and Liliya- Barbies and Barbie clothes, 18" doll clothes, My Little Ponies, earrings, jewelry, jewelry boxes, Strawberry Shortcake

Liliya- BFC Inc doll (like the one I got for Charlize for her birthday)

All kids/group- Wii games rated early childhood or everyone, games (Connect 4, Junior Monopoly, Dominos, Perfection), video game chairs (like this one ), and I'd really like to get them something like this table with chairs and bench especially if I can find another bench to go on the other side.

I need to keep my eye out for any SuperMan clothing... SuperMan was Anthony's thing and I looooove finding SuperMan t shirts and stuff for the kids, in addition to anything with dragonflies on it, which was mine and Anthony's thing and is now my super-thing :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're thinking ahead about this stuff. :n) It makes me feel more normal. :n)

    ReplyDelete