life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

Vitamin D

I'm sooo enjoying this sunshine, soaking in as much vitamin D as I can.

Getting some sun always makes me feel better, no matter what nonsense is happening.

Today we spent a bit at the PAL center, went to lunch with Pauline and Sadie, and then went to the park.

It's so warm out, even the walk to the park (3 blocks) and back was enough to make us sweat. The kids were all rosy-cheeked and exhausted by the time we got home.

I loooove spring.

I loooooove sunshine.




I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow.

Up to find Easter Baskets.

Egg coloring.

Cookie baking.

Bathtime.

Getting dressed in Easter clothes.

(yes we are 'celebrating' Easter tomorrow because my stepsons aren't here on Sunday)

A photoshoot with all 5 kiddos dressed up.

A photoshoot for just Holden, for his 4th birthday, almost a month late    :-/

An egg hunt and lunch at Grampa and MiMa's.

A photoshoot with Grampa and MiMa and Auntie Ashley.

How much better could it get?

Seriously?!?!

Tomorrow is going to be a perfect day and I am going to do everything in my power to soak it all in and just live in the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment