life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worn down

Today, I am feeling very worn.

Physcially, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

It's just incredible how fast everything can change. Fast enough to literally make my head spin.

My arms and shoulders are sore from everything I did yesterday... refinishing the toddler bed for Dante, rearranging the boys' room to make the toddler bed fit, putting up the pet net in the girls room and hanging 6 pictures and frames up in the boys room.

My eyes are swollen, a rare outward sign of inner turmoil.

I'd love to just stay in bed today.

But I've got 3 kiddos here who need me.

I've got 3 or 4 loads of laundry to wash, another 3 or 4 to put away.

I've got beds to make.

I've got floors to sweep.

A ferret cage to clean.

A filthy dog to bathe and shave.

Toys to organize.

And potty training to work on.

There is no rest for the weary, when the weary one is a single mama.




Today, I feel worn down, more than I have in a very long time.

1 comment: