life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A long overdue update.

This blog has been lacking for the last several weeks.

We've all been passing around germs, and things have been crazy and busy.

A couple weeks ago, we had our 1-2-3-4 birthday party for nephew Jeremiah (1 Feb 11th), Liliya (2 Jan 11th), Dante (3 Feb 5th), and Holden (4 March 7th). The party was a big chaotic but the kids had a blast and that's all that matters :o)




















Then, the following weekend, I pulled off a big surprise 50th birthday party for my mom :o)

She was sooooo surprised. A lot of people made it! Lots of family and friends, even people from further away (Mom's cousin Shelly flew in from MA and her friend Nancy drove down from Rome NY!).

We had a *wonderful* time, and it was wayyyy more than worth all the time effort and energy it took to pull that off! I was so glad I could do something to show Mom how much I love and appreciate her and everything she does for us :o)















Then, Charlize had her braided for the first time ever... soooo cute!




We went to our first ever doggie birthday party, for this little princess named LeeLoo.
 

and all her friends...





This doggie party... it was incredible, the amount of time and effort her Mama put into it! The most incredible doggie themes! Doggie bags, doggie food, doggie decorations...


this doggie food, served in doggie bowls with the kids names written on them... is actually Reeses Puffs cereal and corned beef hash :o) We also had corn DOGS :o)



I did a dress up photo shoot with the girlies...













We all passed around a fast and furious stomach bug.

I got the worst case of strep throat *ever* that left me unable to swallow without excrutiating pain from last Thursday until today. I've been on 3 antibiotics, one injection, one IV, and one oral, been to the walk-in, and spent over 6 hours in the emergency room. It was baaaaad.

And now, today is the 2 year anniversary of the day my sweet Anthony left us to go to heaven.





I love you most...



And THAT has been the craziness of the last several weeks. At so many points, I thought to myself that I really should update our blog, add some pictures, blah blah blah.

But life got in the way, as it so often does.

And why shouldn't it!

I have one crazy, stressful, chaotic, blessed, and charmed life :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment