life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do-over.

There is a lot going on right now.

My 1 year old nephew Jeremiah has pneumonia. His fever has been around 103-104 and even above, even with medicine.

My little brother in law Ziggy is having some serious health problems I've heard about only through the grapevine. Please keep him in your prayers.

Today, a bunch of nonsense went down dealing with Holden and Dante. Nothing I really want to go into details about, but nonsense, nonetheless. I'm not sure what's going to happen but we're trying to work something out that will work better for everyone, especially the boys.

Who ever thought that parenting part time could be even harder than parenting full time?!

2010 is not shaping up to be a great year.

Can I get a re-do?? A do-over??? A second chance, please?

1 comment:

  1. And in spite of it all, you continue to be an ongoing inspiration for the rest of us. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete