life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time's a-changin

Things are changing, quickly.

The boys are spending most of the time here. They've been going to their mom's house on her days off. And it's actually working out really well.

I'm pulling myself together, doing what I need to do.

I'm even more exhausted than normal by the end of the day, but hey, I've been sleeping better :o)

I'm going next week to sign Rayce and Holden up for the 4-7 year old t-ball team. I'm really excited!! I think it will be wonderful for both of them. I wish the other kids were old enough to play, too.

The weather is all over the place, but as long as it's steadily getting a little warmer and a little sunnier, with more warmer days than cooler days, I'm happy as a clam.

I've got to make phone calls this week to get the kids signed up for school. Hopefully both Holden and Charlize.

We'll be spending most of this upcoming week at home, working intensely on potty training with Charlize, Dante, and Liliya. Yep, all 3 at once. May as well get it all over with. They'll all be running around half naked for the better park of the week.

I've got to spend some time on meal planning, so we can be better prepared for dinnertime.

I did a lovely little photo shoot with a friend on Thursday, which I still haven't had much time to look at and play with, I can't wait to get to it.

I've been really anxious for the last couple days, knowing there is so much I need to do. I get all worked up about all the projects I need to get done, I start one thing, get distracted, and work on something else.

Eventually it will all get done :o)

I've been very productive, compared to my normal level of productivity.

I've been thinking a lot, too. Too much, maybe.

Overall, I feel like mostly everything is going really, really well.

That's not to say that things won't be crazy tomorrow, or the next day, or next week...

But right now, I'm smiling, both outside and in :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment