life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm tired.

I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights.

Thinking a lot about Anthony.

A couple days ago, Liliya said, out of the blue, "Where's my daddy?"

I told her he passed away and went to heaven. She's 2 years old and she's never known him, she doesn't get it.

So finally I said "he died".

Then she kept repeating it.

It was rough.

Then last night, Rayce came into my room crying at almost 10pm, saying he missed Daddy.

He has NEVER done that before.

Never.

He has never cried for his daddy.

Rayce just accepted it, from the beginning.

It was strange, but I was glad he didn't seem to be permanently damaged by losing his father.

But last night made me realize that just because he doesn't say it out loud often, he is missing his daddy.

And that breaks my heart :o(



So anyway, I let Rayce sleep with me last night, and that added to my lack of good sleep.



I've had my nephews more lately than normal, and I haven't been able to get much done.

So today, even though I'm exhausted, I'm trying to get as much done as possible.

I got the girls dressed when I got Rayce dressed.

I jumped in the shower as soon as Rayce got on the bus.

I put in a load of laundry, cleaned, swept, and mopped the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom.

Now I'm just sitting here, thinking about how tired I am, among other things.



I need to get moving again to keep myself awake and going.

Its only 10am.

Gonna be another long day.



I'm tired.



But here I go, off and running.

1 comment:

  1. ((((hugs)))) Bonnie. I can't even imagine the pain, but I love you so much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete