life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camp Isaac Says, 1st edition

According to Rayce, firstborn, leader of the pack, smartie pants, 5 3/4 years old.

Tell me the five best things about you.

Hmm, I don't know. I'm smart. I am... I don't know. Am I talking on the computer? Am I talking on the computer? I get up early. I know what month it is. Oh wait, no I don't. I clean my room. Actually I don't really clean my room. I don't know. I love my family. Am I talking on the computer? Ok, am I talking on the computer? I'm Rayce!

If you had ONE wish, what would you wish for?

Butterscotch. It's a horse toy that looks like a real pony.

What is your favorite toy?

Dinosaurs. All of them.

What is your favorite thing to do with Mama?

Go to the movie theater and play games.

How old do  you think Mama is?

twenty six

How old do you think Grandma is?

fifty.

(well those questions weren't any fun, he was one year off of my age and exact on Grandmas!!)

What's one thing you think Mama is really good at?

puzzles. You're so smart when you do puzzles.



What makes mom happy?

when I be good




What makes mom sad?

when I don't be good



How does your mom make you laugh?

you say 'don't smile'



What was your mom like as a child?

i think you were a kid




 How tall is your mom?

fifty and a half inches



What is her favorite thing to do?

clean and wash the dishes



What does your mom do when you're not around?

clean



If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

i dunno




What is your mom not very good at?

putting away the clothes


What does your mom do for a job?

you used to work at the mall at the toy store but now it's to stay in the house and clean and drive us places



What is your mom's favorite food?

chicken


What makes you proud of your mom?

putting the bathroom window up?



If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Dora



What do you and your mom do together?

ummm. read?

1 comment: