life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not Much

Not much going on around here.

Spring Break is almost over. On Monday, Rayce goes back to school and we all resume our normal schedule.

Rayce misses school. He's been making himself 'kidwriting' sheets to work on :o)

Everyone is doing pretty well, myself included.

We were enjoying the warmer weather, and not really enjoying the cooler temps that rushed back in yesterday. We're excited for it to warm up again soon.

Tomorrow we'll be planting some seeds in a little greenhouse box. I've got the seeds soaking, and I am soooo excited for the kids.

This will teach them a little about patience.

The actual 'poking the seeds into the dirt pellets' will be fun for them, but waiting for them to grow... that's the real treat.

I'll be posting some recent pictures within the next few days.

I've got lots to get done today before I pick the boys up this afternoon.

Bedding to wash, floors to sweep, mop, vacuum, tons and tons of laundry to put away.

Sooooo, that's all for now, folks :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment