life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, April 23, 2010

86,400

Seconds in a day.

To turn it all around or throw it all away.

Gotta tell em that we love em while we got the chance to say.

Gotta live like we're dying.



I should understand this more than most people.

When Anthony died, one of the first coherent thoughts that ran through my mind was "OMGGG I'm so glad I kissed him goodnight and told him I loved him last night".




Even having been through an experience like that myself...

It's easy to forget what's really important.




What is important?

My kids.

My friends.

My family.




Yes, we can't live in a nasty pigsty.

I do have to get things done, wash laundry, sweep the floor.




But the people are more important.




So, my plan for today is to sit down with the kids for a little while, maybe read some books together.

Then I'll toss in a load of laundry and do a little more picking up.

Then maybe we'll do a craft together.




And tonight, when the kids ask me to read another story and sing another song, I will.

But just one more :o)


1 comment: