life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ugh. Photography.

I think about photography every day.

Today I got a new coupon from Sears Portrait Studio. I checked out their website, like I have a few times before. I looked at the portrait packages, priced things out. I looked through their gallery.

Their gallery should be a collection of their best work. Right???

http://www.searsportrait.com/cpi/en-US/portraitshowcase/

A lot of their pictures aren't even that great!! I have taken tons of pictures better than that!

If I had some backgrounds, some props, and lighting... I could totally DO THIS!!!

I swear... I am GOING to find a way to make this work. I don't know how. I don't know when. Hopefully soon. Within the next year. But I AM *going* to make this happen. Because I CAN. I can and I want to.

Photography is my passion. If I could make a living off my passion...

How amazing and incredible would that be?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment