life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I HAVE to

Learn how to sew. Seriously. I NEED to make the kids quilts from Anthony's clothes.

And I want to get all these clothes for the dolls I'm getting the girls for Christmas, but the prices are ridiculous. I refuse to pay more for doll clothes than I do for kids clothes.

The solution? Learn how to sew and buy a few sets of patterns for doll clothes.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/chaneylakegirl/items/Simplicity_4268_15_in_Bitty_Twins_doll_clothes_patterns

Look at all those cute patterns. I could totally live vicariously through my kids and give them the doll wardrobe I wish I had when I was little. Using those patterns and cute material that *I* pick out, their dolls could have awesome clothes.

I need to learn how to sew. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment