life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, October 23, 2009

Just thinking

I've been thinking a lot lately.

About things.

Feeling sentimental.

Missing Anthony. Sooo, sooooo much.

Thinking about how things could have been different. How things could have been better.

I don't regret the things I did. Only the things I didn't do.

I think that's how life goes, in general.

I wish I had done more. I wish I had had a different mindset about certain things. Not things I'm going to go into depth about on my very public blog.

Thoughts of a person who thinks too much...

How can I take these thoughts and make TODAY a better day???

Because today is a gift and tomorrow is never a promise. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.


I want to make a point to remind myself of that every day. To make the most of every day. To count my blessings when things get crazy. To count my blessings every night before I fall asleep, to go to bed with a smile in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment