life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yes, I'm a bad blogger.
Seems to be the title of most of my posts lately!

There just isn't too much going on.
Same old.

Rayce is doing great in school.
Charlize is registered for kindergarten.
Liliya's paperwork is rolling for head start.

We saw Anthony's family on Sunday for a few hours.
It's such a long trip for a few hours of visiting time, but it's worth it anyway.
It makes for a quick visit when no one gets home from work and church till 1 and you need to leave by 530 to be home by 7 and drop the boys off and get the kids in bed!

Rayce starts tee-ball in a little less than 2 weeks.
Seems like it started earlier last year.
But we're excited anyway.

I didn't sign Charlize up because I didn't think she'd be able to pull herself away from the playground to play ball.

Mom is on vacation, she left on Saturday and will be gone until this Sunday.
It's weird without her here.

I hate doing dishes.

I hate being alone in the house, especially at night.

I'm trying hard to get things done while she's gone.
Hence the lack of facebook time.

Anyway, that's all I got for now.
More later.
Or next week.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment