life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

random ramblings

I just tagged Anthony in a ton of pictures on facebook.
All the pictures of the kids from the last 8 months or so.
I plan to get to the rest at some point.
I want the page to be a fitting tribute.
I want anyone who knew him to be able to see the kids grow up.
I also found a few of his cousins on facebook, which is awesome.
I haven't seen them since the funeral.
Wayyyy too long.

I've been trying to take pics of the kids more regularly.
Today, for instance.
The girls and I were out front just hanging out.
They were riding bikes and coloring with sidewalk chalk.
And I pulled the camera out and snapped a few quick pictures.
I spent way more time editing them than I did taking them.




But, I looooooove taking pictures and I loooooooooooove editing them, anyway.

I need to make sure I pull the camera out at least once a week for some informal shots of each of the kids.

It makes me happy inside :o)


Anyway.
Mom and I did a quick grocery shopping trip tonight.
Which turned out to be not so quick, of course.
And resulted in bedtime coming an hour late for the kiddos.
Which meant that I only got to see Drew for a teeny little while before he left for work.
Which stinks.

But tomorrow is our afternoon together, which helps.
We're trying to have dinner together at least once during the week.
For now, it's Wednesdays.
And any other day we can manage :o)
It's getting easier to be all in the same place.
And harder to be in seperate places.
I can't wait until we can move in together.
I know it will be quite a while still, that time is months away, at the very least, but I still can't wait.
I love him, so much.
It feels good to be in love, to be happy, and to have so much hope for the future.
It's been six months and our relationship feels better every day!
This is the way love is supposed to feel.
You're supposed to fall more in love with the person all the time, not out of love a little at a time.


In other news...
it's bedtime for Bonzo.
Past bedtime.
I've been so tired lately, and I've got a lot going on tomorrow.
Photoshoot, babysitting, laundry...
ya know, same old, same old.

:o)





No comments:

Post a Comment