life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

nothing in particular

Bad blogger, yes, I'm aware.
I've just been so busy and nothing new has been going on lately.

Rayce starts tee ball on Thursday, so maybe I'll have something new to post at that point.

The kids have been sick, on and off.
Bad allergies.
Random fevers.
Coughing.
Random pukes.

I was sick over the weekend.
From lack of Zoloft.
The side effects I get when I don't have it for a couple days... not pretty.
I finally found a leftover late Saturday night and picked up my prescription on Sunday morning.
I will never let myself run out, ever again.
It was baddd.

We've got a lot going on this coming weekend, and the following weekend.
Saturday, I'll be part of a highway cleanup crew, in memory of the brother of one of my best friends.
Sunday, we're hoping to go see MiMa and Grampa.

The following weekend, we're planning a day trip to the Corning Museum of Glass.

Lil Bit, the very large small dog we were dog-sitting, went home yesterday.
Now it's just Samson and Buster.
But Samson has taken to pottying inside the house.
Not cool.

I had all five kiddos Sunday and Monday, and my house is in shambles.

Today will be spent over at Drew's house, doing some laundry, vacuuming, and putting together the bunk beds to make weekend overnights easier.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning and purging here at home.
I think I'm ready to part with some of the kids' stuff that I've been holding on to just because I feel like they *should* play with it.
Like Rayce's marble track.
He only got it at Christmas this past year.
But the bottom line it, he doesn't play with it.
He hasn't since like the second week we had it.
And it has parts.
Lots of small parts.
That get scattered, dumped, and separated.
I think I'm ready to just let it go.

The girls need to part with a few baby dolls.
And I'm thinking about putting the Littlest Pet Shop toys up in the attic for a couple months to see if we miss them.
Those are another thing.
They don't really play with them.
But they get dumped. Scattered. Spread around.
And I *think* I'm ready to let them go but I want to be sure first.
Hence the attic storage idea, to see if they're missed.

It's ridiculous that *I* have such an issue letting go of the kids *toys*.

The larger of the boys car/truck toys could probably go, too.
Including some things I got them for Christmas.
But if they don't play with them anyway, they're just adding to the mess, unnecessarily. 

I feel like I'm ready to let go of a lot of stuff.

I need to bring the rest of the summer clothes down from the attic, too.

And do a few loads of laundry.
Mostly, the clothes on the bathroom floor.
And I want to wash the kids bedding.
And mine.

I'd really like to rent a rug doctor carpet shampooer, too.

Ok, enough rambling for now.
I'll leave you with a few of the pics I've been playing with recently...






(PS... can you tell, by the pictures I chose to edit, that I'm having a hard time believing my sweet BABY is so grown up lately?!)







No comments:

Post a Comment