life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holidaysssss and random ramblings

I've got a lot to do today. I've already cleaned the ferret cage and picked up and swept the foyer and gotten started on the laundry. I still need to finish picking up and sweeping, mop, wash the dishes, and switch the laundry. And clean my room. Which is always last on the list and therefore never gets done. And I need to pack for our weekend getaway.

Rayce is home today, which makes things a little rougher. He's an instigator. An antagonist. And he's bouncing off the walls today. I've got my nephews also.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I just love it. It's relaxed, fun, and family oriented. It'll be just us tomorrow, so there is no entertaining. No special cleaning for company. No frantic gift wrapping. Just lots of good food and playing with the kids. It's one of my favorite holidays. The most relaxing, definitely.

We're headed to the Strong Museum of play first thing Friday morning. Less relaxed. LOL. But I am soooooo excited, I still feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I can't wait!!!

Saturday is Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family up in Rochester. I'm a little anxious. About things that I won't discuss here on my blog, things that you know about if you know me well. But excited to see (almost) everyone, regardless.

Christmas is a month away. WOW. How did that happen?? I have not done any shopping yet. I'm waiting to get paid for babysitting. Things this year are reallllllly tight, to say the least. I've been trying to prepare the kids, to not expect a mountain of gifts this Christmas, but I'm not sure how much they understand. There are a few things I want to get for each of them. Shopping for 5 kids on a very tight budget is *rough*. But it will work out, somehow... it always does :o)

Expect lots of pictures by the end of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment