life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Yuck

My poor baby girl Charlize is having the most awful diahrea EVER. I have never changed a nastier diaper. I feel so bad for her. She's playing now. But all morning she did nothing but lay on the couch and cry out in pain once in a while :o( I hope she keeps feeling better... our entire house smells like a seweage treatment plant from that one diaper... I don't want any more!

Rayce starts school in 2 days. I can't believe my baby is starting kindergarten. Where have the last 5 years gone?? Really!!!

I've got some pictures to post, but I don't have the time right now...

Yesterday Mom and I tackled a few small projects that have been sitting on the back burner for months. We cleaned out the back room, rearranged things, and got the ferret cage put in there. She cleaned the downstairs bathroom and installed the new kiddie toilet seat. I cleaned out and organized the junk drawer in the changing table. We emptied the pile of bins on the back deck and got the bins put into the garage. I scrubbed the ferret cage.

Then we went to the JC Field Days for a bit. The kids had fun :o) We went to Sonic for dinner and Mom wasn't as impressed as I had hoped she would be. I mean, the food is good. It's nothing spectacular, but it's good. But the drinks are to die for. Strawberry Limeade.... YUMMMM. I could live off the stuff.

The kids were in bed late, which isn't good, and they were up early. Tonight will be no different, if we make it to the fireworks (which depends entirely on how Charlize is feeling by this evening).

Anyway, nuff for now, I've got tons of stuff to do. I didn't get the regular cleaning done this weekend, and I didn't get the laundry put away like I had hoped either. So I've got some serious catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment