life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Primary School Open House :'o)

We had Rayce's open house last night. It was awesome, I was soooo looking forward to it!! The teacher designed a 'scavenger hunt' for the evening. It was basically a checklist of things the kids were supposed to show their parents, things like the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom game and the Rainbow Fish book.

His teacher said Rayce is her sunshine of the year. She said every year there is one kid who is just so happy and smart and easy to handle and can make everyone laugh, and this year, it's Rayce. It was a struggle not to cry right there in the classroom. I DID cry when I got home.

:'o)

I am soooo proud. My big boy. My big 5 year old boy. He's so smart, he loves school soooo much.

The last year and a half have been so difficult. I worry so much about the effects that will have on the kids.

But they're doing so well, for the most part. And I am such a blessed and proud Mama :'o)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment