life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

More September pictures and updates :o)

It has been a perfectly beautiful September so far. A lot of days have been unseasonably chilly and a few days have been unseasonably warm. Typical upstate NY indecisiveness :o) I absolutely *loooooove* this time of year. September and October are my absolute favorite months of the year (although I do dread them because I know winter follows!!!). The cooler weather, the crisp feeling in the air, cool mornings and warm afternoons... it's the most beautiful time of year.

Rayce is loving school so much that he counts down the days on the weekends until he can go back :o) It makes me soooo happy that he loves school so much!! He is really, really READING! My little boy, who just turned 5 and has never been to school (save for a week in preschool in which I was the teacher), is READING!!! I bought him some BOB books and we're through the 5th one of the compound words and long vowels series. They're starting to have more words he can't sound out... I need to get him the previous series. He is soooo excited when he can read the entire book by himself, and I am sooooo proud of my big boy :'o)

The rest of the kids are doing well. There's nothing much new going on around here lately!! Charlize is still being unbelivably stubborn on the potty training, and I'm just not up to pushing it on her yet. It's easier for me to change more diapers than to have to clean up 5 or 6 accidents every single day. Dante is speaking in full sentences and his words are becoming a lot clearer. Holden is smart as a whip and I wish I had more time to work with him because I know he'd pick up on things quickly. Liliya is learning new words at the speed of light and stringing them together into short sentences.

As for me, I went on a wonderful date yesterday and I'm excited to see what this new chapter might bring :o)

I am a tired, overwhelmed, grateful, and proud Mama :o)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment