life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

Newest news




I've been a slacking blogger lately, I know.

But I've been busy, like always, soaking up this gorgeous weather and enjoying my kiddos.

So, about the last week or so...




Jason and I met at the park with our crew of crazies.



We had an awesome time.



The kids all got along wonderfully, with each other, and with us.





This weekend, I photographed a wedding for one of my best friends, Candice, and her new husband Matt.




They eloped to keep it simple about 6 months ago, but did a more formal renewal ceremony on May 22nd for the family and friends to partake in.



It was awesome, and I am thrilled for them.








Then on Sunday, we went to my Dad and Stepmom's house for the afternoon.

We had a blast.









All in all, things are going really well, we're having fun, gearing up for summer, and spending lots of time together :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment