life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little bit of a plan

If you know me well, you know how much I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I have no options at this point in my life.

Lost my financial aid for school, took on too much at once and failed too many classes = no more financial aid.

Can't afford to pay to go to school.

Can't afford daycare in order to get a job.

Don't really want to put my kids in the care of someone else anyway.




But I'm thinking.

And working out a plan.




My plan involves:

some photography- taking more pictures for more people, even for free at this point, until I learn more and get better. Then doing whatever I can to make this into a paying side job/hobby. I don't have to make a lot. But I truly love taking pictures, so if I can make a little money off of it, to help out, it would be wonderful. And if I can get better, maybe I can make more money, hopefully at some point it will be enough to make the following happen...

school- doing whatever I can to take a couple credits at a time, starting as soon as possible but more than likely next fall, 2011, when Liliya can start pre-k. I will take one class at a time until I earn back my financial aid, doing whatever I can to save or make enough money to pay for the classes... at about $150 per credit and each class is usually 3 credits, plus the cost of books and supplies... ouch, but I've gotta make this work. I want to teach kindergarten, it is my dream career, and I'm going to make it happen.




So, that's all I've got for now. But my gears are turning, and I'm trying hard to figure out what I can do to get myself un-stuck. Because being stuck is not a good place to be.


1 comment:

  1. I've missed so much on your blog lately! I also think about being a kindergarten teacher!!!

    Bonnie, your plans are fantastic! This is wonderful. You're really pulling life together, and I'm so amazingly proud of you! xoxoxo I love you so much!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete