life is not measured Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures!!

I snapped pictures to my little heart's content this morning, and boyyy oh boyyyy did I get some gorgeous shots!! I'm waiting for them up to upload right now, I'l be posting some by tonight!! :)

Some days, it seems to take *forever* to get anything done around here. To get 5 kids up, fed, changed, dressed, hair fixed (for the ONE kid with enough hair to fix!), and slathered in sunscreen... it took almost an hour. Then we still had to find shoes/sandals so they could go outside!! We got up at 7:45 and it was 2 hours later by the time we made it outside!!

The kids played in the backyard allll morning, had lunch on the deck at their picnic table (strawberry jam sandwiches and sliced apples:), then I filled the pool up on the deck so they wouldn't be able to get the water soooo dirty so fast! It worked well! They still got to play but the dirt wasn't right next to them, tempting them, calling their names...

"Ohhhhhh kids, here I am!! Why don't you grab a handfull and throw it in the water?! We'll mix and make muuuuddddd! You know how much you love to play in the muddd!!!"

I'm hoping to make the consignment shop rounds during the next week, to look for sneakers, sandals, and possibly some winter clothes in the next sizes up (fall is only a couple months away!) if they have anything out.

Jeremiah is up from his nap, time for a dipey change and a bottle!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment